The Export Navigator program offers free expert guidance to B.C.-based businesses on exporting. Our export advisors are located throughout the province so you’ll be matched with an advisor who knows the local business landscape in your region.
Who the program is for
If your business is growth-oriented, located in B.C., and is qualified for the program, we can help you on your export journey!
We’re committed to providing inclusive support for underrepresented groups in business. To make exporting accessible, our advisors are well-versed in working with entrepreneurs who have diverse identities. In addition, we offer specialized services for businesses owned by Indigenous Peoples.
We have helped all kinds of businesses along their exporting journey. From an engineering company in Eastern B.C. to a skincare company on Vancouver Island, our experience spans a wide range of industries. Have a read of our success stories to find out what it’s like to join the program.
About our advisors
Exporting can seem intimidating, but your advisor will guide you through each step of the process in a way that is easy to understand and applicable to your business.
Your advisor will provide:
- An assessment of your business’s export readiness
- Hours of export advice at no charge
- Step-by-step guidance tailored to your pace
- Help with business growth strategy and planning
- Connections and information specific to your market and industry
- Access to the most up-to-date resources for interprovincial or international exporting